Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lost Month

     Friday I get to go my gynecologist. This will equal a lost month for me and my husband. My third round of clomid did not produce a pregnancy. This fact does not surprise me since the point of clomid is to induce ovulation and the ovulation predictor kits (opk) say I ovulate just fine. When it became apparent that I was not pregnant I called the doctor's office. I was then told that I would not be able to see him until right in the middle of the time I am supposed to be ovulating. So my husband and I chose not to have unprotected sex until after I see him. My doctor has mentioned more than once doing a laparoscopy since all other tests have come back normal. If this has to be done, I want to get it done. So I have to wait until Friday to know what the next step it. Considering we won't be doing In Vitro, it seems my options are becoming more limited. We are praying for answers, peace, and children. If you are so inclined, a prayer sent our way would be appreciated! I will update after the doctor's visit Friday.

                                                                 Her

No comments: