Monday, July 30, 2012

Crooked Covers and a Full Sized Bed

     Previously I made a post about the difference in side effects of Clomid and Femara. I mentioned that the Femara makes me a tad bit more irritable.Well, maybe more than a tad at times.
     When taking Femara, I am constantly hot. I never really cool down. It isn't hot flashes, it is a constant melting point temperature for six to seven days. We were sleeping one night while taking the Femara. My husband sleeping quietly next to me. I have insomnia, so sleeping is always an issue for me. His being able to sleep sometimes irritates me. On this particular night it irritated me so much that I was ready to bash him with a pillow until he couldn't sleep anymore. He turned over and the covers became crooked. At this point I just snapped. I got up, got a drink of water trying to calm down and cool down. It didn't work. I marched right into the bedroom, yanked on the covers to straighten them. This woke my husband, and he says, "Don't tuck in my covers." This prompted me to yank the covers harder, tuck them in tighter and give him a terrible look. I told him I couldn't sleep because they were crooked and that was unacceptable." He then gave me permission to tuck them in and either fell asleep or pretended to sleep. Either way, it was safer for him.
     I would say that it is definite. The Femara makes my irritable. I am so thankful I have a husband who is so very understanding of this!

No comments: