Thursday, July 05, 2012

I choose God.

   The first cycle after surgery and with Femara has proven unsuccessful. I am feeling all the emotions that come with an unsuccessful cycle. I also declared today a taking care of me day. I have watched my favorite episodes of Dawson's Creek, enjoyed a caffeine free diet Coke, and will shortly be taking a long hot bath. I have cried. I have prayed. I have wished we were still on vacation. I have also read and re-read Proverbs 31:25. God led me to this verse last night before my period started. I am hurting and I am sad but I am striving to be the woman clothed in strength and dignity and I am striving to be the woman who can laugh at the future with out fear. Whether or not my dreams for a child of my own will ever be fulfilled does not change the life that God has blessed me with. I have a wonderful husband to share this future with. I have family and friends and home to call my own. My husband and I have groceries on our table and clean water to drink. We have a multitude of blessings and I continue to choose faith in God over despondency. I took my "mental health" day and tomorrow I wake up to a new day in a new cycle. This could be the one.......


                              -her-

No comments: