Monday, July 23, 2012

Sticky Notes


   I am a huge fan of sticky notes. I don't keep a notebook or steno pad to write things down throughout the day at work or keep a running list on some extensive todo list online or on my computer. I use Sticky Notes. I stick 'em to the refrigerator. I stick 'em to my desk and monitor at work. They're on the wall in my office at home. They're everywhere and that's part of the reason that I love them. To sum them up in one word: Versatile.


   Today, I'm giving you an introduction to a new type of post from me which I will be calling, wait for it..., Sticky Notes. These will be little tidbits of wisdom (from a guy's perspective) or what to or not to do while in a situation such as ours.
To start things off right, here is Sticky Note #1.

Don't get overwhelmed!


   At any point in our lives we have the ability to over think and dwell on any given subject and overwhelm ourselves to no avail. Don't do this. Focus on the big picture and always think about the next step, NOT the next seven steps. Seek God to know what the next step is and let him be your guide.

- Him

No comments: